Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Eclecticism

Eclectic Mix 2

I'm still decidedly in the honeymoon phase with this mix--burned it a week and a half ago and it hasn't left my car's CD player since. It's an amalgamation of stuff I rediscovered when I started the long overdue process of normalizing the naming conventions in my iTunes (Badly Drawn Boy? Aimee Mann? it has been far too long), and stuff I just recently downloaded. Props to The Droge and Summers Blend for the love theme from Zombieland and to Vampire Weekend--I'm really not sure why I hated you so much the first time I heard you, but you're pretty catchy. All this and the usual stand bys, like The Crows and Eels makes for a good one.

01. “Crucify” by Tori Amos
02. “On the Radio” by Regina Spektor
03. “Two of the Lucky Ones” by The Droge and Summers Blend
04. “Dry Your Eyes” by The Streets
05. “I Will Follow You Into The Dark” by Death Cab for Cutie
06. “Superhero” by Jane’s Addiction
07. “M79” by Vampire Weekend
08. “Something To Talk About” by Badly Drawn Boy
09. “All the Beautiful Things” by Eels
10. “Facebook Manifesto” by The February
11. “You Could Make A Killing” by Aimee Mann
12. “Oh My Sweet Carolina” cover by Counting Crows
13. “Alibi” by David Gray
14. “Better Man” by Pearl Jam
15. “Praise You” by Fatboy Slim

1 comment: